Saturday, July 30, 2011

You're Lucky!

Whenever I have both of our girls on my lap I say something like "Oh, I'm so lucky to have you two girls on my lap!" Today Holden had them both on his lap and Belen said "You're lucky!" Cute. :)And she's right; he is very lucky.

Another thing Belen is saying at the end of many of her sentences is "You mean?" It took me a while, but now I realize she's trying to copy me and say "You know what I mean?"

One of Belen's favorite things to do is run. She will start at our front door and say "Ready, set go!" and then run to the couch in the living room. She does this back and forth several times and wants mommy and daddy to join in too. Which is especially great when I haven't gotten my workout in. Out in the hall of our building she likes to have "running races". I run with her and tell her how fast she is.

Summer is full of smiles at about 4 months old. She has been super fun, easy and a good sleeper. Yay! It looks like she'll be keeping her blue eyes for good. I love her laughs and smiles and the way she lets me dance her to sleep on my chest. She also has started giving me "kisses" (sucks on my face). I love it.

We are lucky...

6 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I love it. I just love it. Kids are the best!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Nothing like little girls!!
I think I did too good of a job convincing you not to visit. :( Wish we lived in the same town so that I could watch your girls everyday!!
Love you.

Leah said...

We need to Skype more. I've heard stories of Belen's "Oh my gosh!" exclamations and I desperately want to see it live.

Carrie said...

We are all definitely blessed. I can picture Belen running around everywhere. I wish I could see the girls!

Brad and Erica said...

So cute!

higginaries said...

I need a baby fix!